Wondering when your order will ship? Check out the status updates below.
We will do our best to keep this list as up to date as possible.
Page Last Updated: June 9th, 2021.
A THOUSAND ARMS MUSIC RELEASE STATUS
- MALAMMAR - Mazza [LP] - Delayed. Waiting for vinyl to ship from dunk!pressing. Expected to arrive by June 2021.
A THOUSAND ARMS DISTRIBUTION STATUS
- A RIVER CROSSING - Forsaken [LP/CD] - Delayed. Waiting on vinyl from Antigony Records. Expected to ship by June 2021.
- WHEN WAVES COLLIDE - Chasm [LP/CD] - Delayed. Waiting on vinyl from Antigony Records. Expected to ship by June 2021.
- KOKOMO - If Wolves (Gold Anniversary Edition) [LP] - Delayed. Waiting on vinyl from dunk!records. Expected to ship by June 2021.
- GO MARCH - III [LP] - Waiting on vinyl from dunk!records. Expected to ship by June 2021.
- RANGES - The Ascensionist (Gold Anniversary Edition) [2xLP] - Waiting on vinyl from dunk!records. Expected to ship by June or July 2021.
- ROPES OF NIGHT - Impossible Space [LP] - Expected to ship by September 2021.
For more information regarding releases that we are distributing please contact the record label responsible for the release.
Please note that all orders containing a pre-order item will not ship until the pre-order item is available. To avoid waiting for items we suggest making two separate orders with readily available items in one order and pre-order items in the second order.
We do our best to insure safe delivery of all items shipped from A Thousand Arms. All vinyl records that are not shrink wrapped will ship with records outside of their jackets to avoid seam splits. Once orders leave our warehouse we are no longer liable for lost, stolen, or damaged products. However, we are happy to work to resolve any issues associated with unforeseen circumstances.
Please take into consideration that most vinyl we sell is pressed in Europe and has already traveled a considerable distance just to reach our warehouse. In some cases, corner damage on vinyl jackets is unavoidable. We do the best we can to double check record quality before dispatching orders to insure your records arrive in the best condition possible.